How old do you have to be to subscribe to Smokers Only Club?
- You must be at least 18 years of age or older to subscribe.
How often are Boxes sent out?
- Boxes are shipped 1-3 business days from order.
What comes in the Boxes?
We send you new items every month. Items could include rolling papers, pipes, containers, candy, blunt splitters, hemp wick, matches, and other good vibes.
When I sign up, how often am I charged?
- You are charged once at checkout, and 30 days after you original purchases.
Where do you ship?
- We are currently shipping to the US and Canada. We send our boxes out via USPS
How do I cancel my subscriptions?
- Even though we would hate to see you go, you can email us at email@example.com, and we’ll get you taken care of.
My tracking number says shipping address received but no other information, or that info is not available, what should I do?
- It can take up to 48 hours for the USPS system to fully provide tracking information after they receive it, just give it a day and it should appear.
What should I do if my shipping address has changed?
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your new address as soon as you know your new address, and we'll get you taken care of.
I have some weird questions not covered in this FAQ, what should I do?
Reach out to us at email@example.com, and we will glady answer any and all questions/comments/feedback/concerns. We have someone handling air traffic control around the clock answering questions.
My Box is missing an item or is damaged/broken. What should I do?
In the rare case an item comes damaged or is missing, please contact our customer service team and we’d be happy to resolve your request. Validity of a damaged item will be at the discretion of the support agent. Due to inventory changes, any issues must be reported within 5-7 business days of receiving your shipment notification and allow up to 2 weeks for your replacement to ship once confirmed by the support agent. Once it is processed, you will receive an email with new tracking information.
I am unhappy with my Box and hate the items, what should I do?
We VERY rarely hear this, but unfortunately it is impossible to please everyone. If you are unhappy with your S.O.C. Box, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can make arrangements on a refund or product exchange of equal or less price. You are responsible for making sure that ALL items arrive back to us in in working condition. Refunds will be issued immediately once we receive the returned package.